Tuesday, November 4, 2008

6 Year Anniversary

October 2nd was my 6 year anniversary at work... and where did they send me for a free trip!? Rocky Point of course!

We brought a ton of used clothing down to donate to some families. Usually when in Rocky Point you see the ghetto just being in town, but if you drive to the east side of town past the cemetery people practically live in shacks. It is very sad. Thanks to all who donated clothing! Can't wait to do this again next time!



We were very lucky to stay at Las Palomas!




We had an awesome time out at Pink Cadillac and Manny's Beach Club. Can you believe we actually gave these guys a ride back to the resort!? 5 guys and 3 girls and 1 of the guys had to ride in my trunk! hahaha Hilarious! I guess 8 people in a 5 seater car is not really weird for Mexico though :)



And I couldn't resist a picture when driving by this classy bar! Way to represent girls!

Awww.... gotta love Mexico! Thank you I-ology for 6 wonderful years!!

No comments: