Monday, August 4, 2008

I am exhausted!

My birthday week has been absolutely awesome and nonstop! Yes, I believe if your birthday falls on a week day then you get to celebrate it that whole week! Trust me, I was throwing out all kinds of birthday requests. I got a discount on my Target shopping, I got to rent the 1984 movie classic "Breakin" for free (which if you haven't seen it is a must!), and I even tried to ask the McDonalds drive thru for a free ice cream cone, but couldn't quite pull that one off! :)

Here are a few pictures!

My main birthday party was at Dave & Busters.
Ashley & I


Candace & Russ


Casey(Qais) took Candace and I to dinner for my birthday!





I finished the week off wakeboarding at Roosevelt with my brothers and some friends!
My bro's friend Chad has a lowered truck and sweeeet boat! I had to take a pic. I love lowered trucks!!


Chad does custom painting and did his whole boat..Awesome!


My bro Jay & I


My bro Will & I


Jay & Chad being nerds!


I'm awesome! haha


My brother Will


Thanks everyone for such a great birthday week!!

2 comments:

the Hess' said...

Glad we could come celebrate!! It was so fun. SIde note.. Where did you rent Breakin??? Michael has been trying to find it everythime we go to the rental place.

Anonymous said...

Hey sara~ If your birthday does fall on a week day, you get to celebrate all week. I agree there. We need to hang out or something, all of us girls from high school. I miss you guys! Call me when you can. Here's my cell: (480)567-2969.